|At DataVerity, we do not believe that one measurement system should fit all clients. Through our nine stage implementation program, we learn about your specific goals and objectives and then, in a collaborative environment, we establish a comprehensive and reliable sales measurement reporting system.|
- Analysis of Sales Tracking Goals: We first assess your goals and create a roadmap on how we can best achieve those for you.
- Commitment of Scope/Types of Service: With our roadmap in place, we make a written commitment entailing services to be provided through our system.
- Customization: In a collaborative setting, we customize our system to your specifications.
- Live Testing: Once initial customization has been completed, we perform live testing with key personnel to refine the user interface.
- Train Employees: DataVerity provides on-site or webinar-led training to teach employees how to utilize the system in addition to providing a customized training manual.
- System Launch: All employees begin to utilize their customized reporting system.
- First Reports Delivered: DataVerity provides you with your first set of customized reports.
- Post Implementation Review: Three to six months after system implementation, we conduct a follow-up survey of all users to analyze any system issues or requests.
- Final System Customization: Based on reviews and in coordination with your management team, we make desired system modifications for optimal results.